bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] About Network Troubleshooting.

From: Arash Partow
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] About Network Troubleshooting.
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 19:07:16 +1000

Hi,

If you want an answer that can help, you gotta give more
information i.e.:

1.) which Linux distro
2.) which ftp server
3.) are the xp machines going through the ftp server or are
     they going through samba etc?
4.) is the ftp server implementing ftps for internal nodes?

 etc....

Arash

PS:  try getting one of the internal nodes to ftp into the linux server,
       before they log-on, run top, and see where CPU is spending its
       processing abilities during the ftp session....

Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.
http://www.partow.net