bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] questions about shabdix

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] questions about shabdix
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 12:35:18 +0200

On Sunday 04 January 2004 02:34, Arash Partow wrote:
> PPS: sorry that should have been:
> Preliminary-Target-Orientated-Adaptive-Operandi-Transmogrification-Pr
>ocedure (PTOAOTP) (its even a palindrome!!,

Palindrom isn't it? Pray pay attention that the question facing us
currently, is what line of Pascal's triangle apply to it.

>so even people reading
> from right to left can read it...)

After that, it would be just a question of converting the binomial
coefficents to Boolean operands, so that not just RTL people, but even
computers are able to read it.

:D

--
/*  Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents, etc are all loans from the public
domain. They are not a property ('intellectual' or otherwise.) */

Aryan Ameri