bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] Xfree86 bug, and Behdad Esfahbod

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: [linuxiran] Xfree86 bug, and Behdad Esfahbod
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 04:46:49 +0200

Remember that bug which Arash B filed in KDE, saying that virtual space
is now visable as a vertical line, and I also filed the bug in XFree86
Bugzilla? Well, Behdad Esfahbod just closed my bug report as WONTFIX,
commenting that "Nothing to do with xkb".

Of course, I reopened it, but now I am seriously thinking of hiring a
professional assasin, and getting rid of this crazy a**hole for once
and for ever.

Anyone  knows any internationaly certified, proffesional assassin?

Oh, and BTW, my new .sig :D

--
<!-- If you aren't on somebody's shit list, you probably haven't done
anything worthy -->

Aryan Ameri