bongo-devel

[bongo-devel] Re: brockman.se is down

From: Daniel Jensen
Subject: [bongo-devel] Re: brockman.se is down
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 18:31:43 +0200

Xavier Maillard <address@hidden> writes:

> Is the official development "stalled" ?

Daniel Brockman was last heard from June 19. I don't know where he is,
but I suppose he's taking a summer vacation. This doesn't mean that
development has to come to a stop, but since it's pretty much his
project there will be no official updates until he comes back. (Though I
can install bug fixes in my public repository if it's called for.)

> Are there any plans to support MPD and things like that ?

I'm glad you asked! I've been working on an MPD backend. It's in a
functional state, but I haven't gotten to finish it yet because I don't
really use it myself. If you'd like to test it, I'd be happy to post it
here now.