bubblemon-list

Re: [Bubblemon-list] 2.0 install help

From: Johan Walles
Subject: Re: [Bubblemon-list] 2.0 install help
Date: 03 Aug 2003 11:50:25 +0200

Hi!

First, the short-term answer which is the one you really want:  On
Debian, the packages containing those missing header files are:

libgnomeui-dev
libpanel-applet2-dev

Depending on your distro, they probably aren't called the same, but
definitely something similar.  Should you happen to be on Debian, just
"apt-get install bubblemon".  If you *really* cannot figure out what
packages you are missing, point me to a list of available packages for
your distro and I'll try to help you guess.

However, for the long term I'd like to fix the configure script so that
it fails if those files are missing.  Could you send me the full output
of both "./configure" and "make"?

Also, just out of curiosity, why install in /usr and not /usr/local?

  Cheers //Johan