[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 22:43:06 +1100
Not much news...
* libparted/disk_gpt.c: applied patch from Arun Sharma <address@hidden>
to use write version 1.0, not 1.02 on the table, for compatibility reasons.
Insignificant for copyright purposes, IMHO.
* libparted/linux.c (_disk_sync_part_table): fixed an array over-run
bug reported by Sven Hartrumpf <address@hidden>.
Applied a modified version of this patch. Insignificant for copyright
* libparted/linux.c (_match_rd_device, _compare_digit_state,
_probe_proc_partitions): added, added and modified respectively to
match raid devices looking like /dev/rd/c0d0, which are not partitions.
* libparted/disk_dvh.c, libparted/Makefile.am, libparted/libparted.c:
renamed from everything from mips to dvh, including the file name
* applied updated translations: de
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- Parted 1.6.5,
Andrew Clausen <=