chicken-hackers

Re: [Chicken-hackers] extracting srfi-1 from chicken 5

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] extracting srfi-1 from chicken 5
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 17:23:11 -0500

Felix Winkelmann scripsit:

> - There is an include file ("mini-srfi-1.scm") that holds the
>   procedures that are currently needed. It is included by several
>   units, mostly compiler units.

This sounds like the Right Thing.  We'll need some documentation on
what mini-srfi-1 supports; in particular, that it doesn't typically
support multiple list arguments.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        address@hidden
Police in many lands are now complaining that local arrestees are insisting