chicken-users

Re: New egg (json-rpc) and some words about LSP

From: Ricardo G. Herdt
Subject: Re: New egg (json-rpc) and some words about LSP
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 07:28:18 +0000

Hi Diego,

Am 18.04.2021 01:45 schrieb Diego:
Even beyond that though, chicken-doc doesn't actually seem to have
a notion of modules at all - only egg names. So in any case it would
be listed as (r7rs string-map). It might be worthwhile to look into
adding module introspection to chicken-doc in the future...

Thanks for the clarification, I wasn't aware of that. The way it is will make some documentation unreacheable, since I'm collecting symbols with apropos, which gives their modules. Is there an API for finding out which egg installed a specific module? If not, I see that `chicken-status -c` delivers a list containing the information I need, I can process that on startup and build a hash-table.

Best regards,

Ricardo