chicken-users

Re: New egg (json-rpc) and some words about LSP

From: Ricardo G. Herdt
Subject: Re: New egg (json-rpc) and some words about LSP
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 16:12:47 +0000

Hi Daniel,

Am 19.04.2021 11:52 schrieb Daniel Ziltener:
In any case, I've starred the repository and might look
into doing smaller contributions, and I will also take a look at your client
and try adapting it for Emacs' LSP mode.

Nice, an Emacs LSP based client is at the top of my wishlist, since I would possibly use it myself. If you have any trouble integrating the LSP server you can PM me, I would be glad to help.

Regards,

Ricardo