chicken-users

Personal library

From: Robert Heffernan
Subject: Personal library
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 21:26:56 +0000

Dear all,

I have been using chez scheme in the past few years, although only for
the occasional small program.  I am thinking of switching to chicken
in future.

Over time I have amassed a small collection of useful (to me)
procedures.  I have a folder, containing several files each of which
defines a library (equivalent to a module in chicken, I think).  I set
the environment variable CHEZSCHEMELIBDIRS to point at this folder and
then I can do things like (import (maths)) to import my "maths"
library.

What would the equivalent setup for chicken be?  I have had a scan
through the manual, but nothing is standing out to me.  I am hoping it
is less complicated than writing my own personal eggs (but maybe not
and maybe this is not so complicated?)

Thank you for your help,
Bob Heffernan