chmspec-devel

Re: [chmspec-devel] Another compiler

From: Marco van de Voort
Subject: Re: [chmspec-devel] Another compiler
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:18:22 +0200

On 17-6-2010 10:19, Paul Wise wrote:
Yeah, the guy mailed me early this year and I added a link to the
chmspec web page. If you know of any more CHM links please do let me
know about them.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1617509/unblock-a-file-with-powershell

shows how to unblock chms programatically by truncating an alternate filestream.

For Free Pascal I made a simple bit of source to do this with wildcards.
(so unblockchm *.chm unblocks all the chms)

I mainly was looking for a solution that didn't use GPO (which is manual and not available in HOME versions) or set global registry values requiring reboots (which is not fun from an installer.

If interested (and if you trust me) I can put the binary and its (Pascal/Delphi) source online.