cinvoke-dev

[cinvoke-dev] Support for MacIntel + License question

From: Thomas Harning Jr.
Subject: [cinvoke-dev] Support for MacIntel + License question
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 23:23:50 -0500

Just wondering, does the arch: gcc_x86_unix support MacIntel?  I'd
think that it would, but just wanted to make sure.

Also... what License is C/Invoke under?  I ask this because the
company I work for is interested in using a library that would allow
arbitrary libraries to be used from Lua.... since C/Invoke fits this
bill pretty well, it'd save Lua interface writing for some other
binding library.

--
Thomas Harning Jr.