cinvoke-dev

RE: [cinvoke-dev] Support for MacIntel + License question

From: Will Weisser
Subject: RE: [cinvoke-dev] Support for MacIntel + License question
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 11:01:02 -0600

I don't know if it works or not because I don't have access to an Intel
Mac.  I can't think of any reason why the bulk of it wouldn't work (what
would Apple have to gain from changing the gcc x86 ABI?), however it
might not build without some modification to the makefiles.  There are
also some small things which would probably need to be tweaked, for
example dlclose() used to return a "not supported" error under OSX,
although my understanding is for newer versions this has been fixed.

C/Invoke is BSD licensed; see LICENSE.txt in the source distribution.

   -W.W.