Clipclick Buys Footage

From: Mitch Rubman
Subject: Clipclick Buys Footage
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 16:05:22 -0700

PRESS RELEASE                   Contact: Mitch Rubman 310-396-3559
For Immediate Release

CLIPCLICK BEGINS AGGRESSIVE CAMPAIGN TO BUY FOOTAGE

Paying between $25-50 per shot, company seeks to build a cutting edge
footage house.

September 25, 2000 (Santa Monica, CA)-CLIPCLICK announced today it is in the
process of acquiring footage from professionals as well as student
filmmakers and videographers.

        "Our company is looking to acquire as much useable footage as possible"
Mitch Rubman, Director of Business Development, ClipClick, announced today.
He also added that this is open to all individuals. The process is simple.
Just go to the site www.ClipClick.com download the release form, fill it
out--indicating on the outside of the envelope that the form is enclosed and
send it to us. We will then look at the tape (of course) and let you know if
we need it. Then just sit back and wait for the money to roll in. Shots
should range in length from 5-60 seconds.

        ClipClick delivers digital video images to businesses in advertising,
web-site design, broadcasting and post-production in both television and
film worldwide. ClipClick acquires, designs, develops, maintains, services,
markets and distributes its proprietary digital imagery over the Internet.
The company's artistic focus is on providing a wide selection of video
images ranging from the eclectic, bizarre to the simplistic, all with a
global slant.  ClipClick aims to be a premier source where corporate,
broadcast, multimedia and video professionals can purchase digital stock
footage of the highest artistic and technical quality.  All clips are
available for full previewing through our website, and can be purchased by
download or on compilation CD's.

        "We are open to discussions as to what specific shots we might need to
augment the library, all they need to do is call or email us." Mitch added.
He also mentioned that they are interested in acquiring parts of larger
existing libraries.

CLIPCLICK is a privately held European based, pre-IPO, Multi Media Company
located in Venice, California.

###