Re: Mailing list troubles

From: Mark Wielaard
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:32:48 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 28, 2000 at 08:17:14AM -0500, Aaron M. Renn wrote:
> Mark Wielaard (address@hidden) wrote:
> > I tried to sent this to the list yesterday, but it seems to
> > have never arrived. Second try.
>
> Oh, it arrived all right.

Sorry about that. I really only tried to send it twice.
But I have gotten 8 copies meself so maybe it got stuck
in some cache. I also received multiple copies of the
same spam email message through the classpath list :(
I think it is some misconfiguration of the the mailing
list software or a mail server, but if it was my fault
please accept my apologies (and tell me what it was that
I did wrong).

Thanks,

Mark