libgcj license in headers

From: Brian Jones
Subject: libgcj license in headers
Date: 02 Dec 2000 23:48:04 -0500

I'm noticing some files are being checked in with a libgcj header
which also mentions a LIBGCJ_LICENSE file.  Since we don't have such a
file the header is a bit confusing.  This was probably just an
oversight... but maybe dealing with these two different headers is
confusing or difficult to manage on the libgcj end?  Is there someone
for us to do to make this easier?

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>