Porting the Collections API implementation to Java 1.1

From: Tobias Downer
Subject: Porting the Collections API implementation to Java 1.1
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 23:31:05 -0500

I've separated the Collections API code from classpath and, with a few
modifications, managed to compile the code on java 1.1.  I've been
looking for a 1.1 port because I've just recently set about the task of
porting my GPL'd Java database server from JDK 1.2 to 1.1.x.

Would anyone else be interested in using the classpath Collections API
implementation as a support library for 1.1?

Toby.
--
Maintainer of Mckoi SQL Database - an opensource Java ORDBMS.
  http://www.mckoi.com/database/