OJE (more info)

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: OJE (more info)
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 01:00:25 +0100

This is mainly in reply to Kevin.

I haven't had any contact with Andrew since Feb 6th.

The address these exchanges were going to is a webmail tool, I don't
have a "real" email for him.

He is subscribed (at least, he was) to this list. I'd be interested
to know if his address is still subscribed. It is:
address@hidden

Furthermore: I'm not actually proposing a dangerous fork.

The code that has been finished will not be changed, even a little
bit. Just stored in 2 places: the OJE project at source forge and on
savannah.

The code that has not yet been finished will be forked (ie: there
will be two versions of it) but only one set, that held under GNU,
will be brought to release.

Andrew and I have talked a few times about bringing the project under
GNU anyway. I don't think I'm doing anything that would annoy him.

However, I understand the concern. If others feel that way I'll hold
off.

Nic Ferrier