savannah.gnu.org

From: Brian Jones
Subject: savannah.gnu.org
Date: 26 Apr 2001 21:07:16 -0400

Just wanted to report that I've been able to use Savannah for
accessing the Classpath repository in the method described there using
ssh.  You have to register an ssh key and wait 6 hours.

I believe that it should be possible to submit patches to Classpath
via Savannah at this point.  If it doesn't work, let me know.  This
way the patches will not get lost and we can deal with them as we get
time.  Please keep in mind that we technically require papers for
patches greater than 10 lines of code.

Thanks,
Brian
--