Re: nio package and asynchronous io

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Re: nio package and asynchronous io
Date: 05 Feb 2002 17:05:43 -0500

Tom Tromey <address@hidden> writes:

> >> On Tue, 2002-02-05 at 14:26, R.S. Veldema wrote:
> >> Ps, to any of the gnu people listening:
> >> a good while a go I submitted a copyright assignment
> >> for my basic swing implementation and never heard anything
> >> since then (we are talking months now...).
>
> Mark> Brian are you tracking this?
>
> Try writing directly to address@hidden to see what they think the
> status is.

It's not in the current list.  I have an email from Paul saying this
was done, but I think that means that address@hidden then knew about
it.  At that time (27 Jul 2001) I was letting Paul handle this stuff
still but I think I've been on top of things lately.

R.S., I can send you and assign an email if no one else has already?

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>