Re: build question

From: Eric Blake
Subject: Re: build question
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 13:33:14 -0700

Mark Wielaard wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What version of automake are you using?
> You will need automake 1.5 to build Classpath from CVS (see HACKING).

automake 1.5, as bundled in cygwin under their automake-devel branch.
I'm not sure if the cygwin developers have done anything on top of the
stock automake 1.5 distribution.

I modelled my patch after java-io/Makefile.am; the only Makefile.am
giving me problems was the one in java-lang.

--
This signature intentionally left boring.

Eric Blake             address@hidden
  BYU student, free software programmer