Re: classpath-0.03 and Jaos

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Re: classpath-0.03 and Jaos
Date: 11 Feb 2002 09:00:09 -0500

address@hidden writes:

> * my VMSystem.java is modified (I added my own properties in
> insertSystemProperties)

This shouldn't matter.  In fact when we do zip these things
maybe we should zip the vm dependent stuff separately.

> * ./configure --prefix=`pwd` --with-jikes --disable-load-library
> --disable-jni --disable-cni

Just leave off the jni/cni options off if you don't want them.  Jikes
is used by default if not specified.

> * lib/glibj.zip was not created automatically. I tried to "make
> glibj.zip", but to no use. Apparently my $(ZIP) is not set. So I run
> the command by hand.

Our Character class doesn't like to be in a zip apparently.  We have
to fix this soon.
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>