build failures: a small update

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: build failures: a small update
Date: 13 Feb 2002 00:54:35 +0000

The tar file DOES work with the settings I'm using.

But, unless I'm doing something wrong with the CVS setup, the CVS
tagged to 0.03 doesn't work. I'm not sure how important that is
however.

Note that I may well be doing something wrong with the CVS setup, I
wasn't aware one had to run autoheader for example (there isn't a doc
anywhere describing the order?)

I don't want to send in all the config stuff (and clutter people's
mailboxes with the large downloads) until I know that I've got
everything setup right.

So, just for the record here's what I did:

$ cd classpath #the cvs top-level
$ aclocal
$ autoheader
$ automake
$ autoconf

Is that right? If so I'll submit some config and make logs tommorow.

Nic