Re: build failure

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: build failure
Date: 16 Nov 2002 17:05:38 +0100

Hi,

On Sat, 2002-11-16 at 15:46, Brian Jones wrote:
> Brian Jones <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I just changed the scripts to use jikes, was apparently using gcj 3.2
> > before which doesn't report any error.
>
> And there is a reason why I didn't use jikes to begin with... japize
> barfs (jode actually) in java.applet with an
> ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException.

Thanks. Great datapoint. When I recompile Classpath glibj.zip with gcj
(3.2) then Kissme run japi is able to process java.io nicely. But this
is strange since it does not explain why running with gij does not give
this exception when Classpath is compiled with jikes.

I still cannot process everything with Kissme since I am unable to set
the heap size with --heap (it will crash).

Cheers,

Mark