Classpath - javax.sound implementation - which library?

From: Ricky Clarkson
Subject: Classpath - javax.sound implementation - which library?
Date: 24 Sep 2003 12:18:29 +0100

Hi,

I've been looking at tritonus, and its mixer capabilities are
ALSA-specific (hence Linux-specific).  Is there some other library that
would be viable for Classpath, such as SDL, that would be more portable?

I'm not sure of licensing issues around SDL or even tritonus, but
tritonus is LGPL, and the authors are apparently flexible on licensing.

Tritonus is at http://www.tritonus.org/

Regards,

Ricky.