Re: Line2D intersection

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: Line2D intersection
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 23:03:02 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 21:14, Sven de Marothy wrote:
> Just one suggestion: I'm (hopefully) going to be done with Area before
> the end of the month, and the remaining Arc2D stuff (and whatever else
> is left in geom.*) should be pretty trivial to do. So instead of making
> a bunch of small commits, I'd like to roll this all into one big geom.*
> patch, since any updates to this will need to be sent over to the
> gcj-gui-branch guys, and it'd be less work for them.
>
> Does that sound OK?

We are luckily in a bit better position these days.
http://gcc.gnu.org/java/gui-compare/libgcj-classpath-compare.html
And I try to keep the trees in sync at the end of each week (10 of the
diffs shown today at that URL have been merged). That seems doable. So
if you have smaller chunks it should also be OK now.

> Oh, and keep up the good work on writing tests! It's very useful!
>
> (If only someone with Mauve CVS would commit them for you..
> doesn't seem to be much action on that mailing-list)

Yeah, sorry about missing those patches. But I have committed them now.
Tom Tromey can provide people with commit access to mauve to make
contributing easier.

BTW Tom, the reason I missed the patches was because they were send to
the mauve-patches mailinglist which is not used very much. Maybe you
could just forward everything send to mauve-patches to the mauve-discuss
mailinglist? mauve-discuss has only a few postings each month and
mauve-patches only a few each year.

Cheers,

Mark