VMClassLoader

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: VMClassLoader
Date: 12 Aug 2004 11:18:40 -0600

I notice that VMClassLoader still has this:

   * <strong>For backward compatibility, this just ignores the protection
   * domain; that is the wrong behavior, and you should directly implement
   * this method natively if you can.</strong>

I suggest we pick a flag day to switch this.  In particular I think we
ought to simply remove the old form of defineClass() and only have the
form that accepts a ProtectionDomain.

Tom