Re: TimeZone

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: TimeZone
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 22:13:27 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, 2004-09-06 at 17:13, Jeroen Frijters wrote:
> I'm not sure, but I think with the recent time zone changes there was a
> bug introduced. Does the patch below make sense?
> -     if (gmtOffset < 24)
> +     if (Math.abs(gmtOffset) < 24)

Eep. Yes, that is the correct fix. I introduced that (or actually I
translated the original C++ code from libgcj that did the same wrong
thing). Sorry.

All my platform specific code actually produces hours already so I never
hit the code path that converts from seconds.

Please check in this fix.

Thanks,

Mark