Re: jni.h (classpath 0.12)

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: jni.h (classpath 0.12)
Date: 22 Nov 2004 16:35:45 -0700

>>>>> "Alkis" == Alkis Evlogimenos <address@hidden> writes:

Alkis> Here's the proposed patch:

Oops, you sent a reversed patch.

I don't think this is correct, as it fails in the case where the VM
is written in C++ -- it will still define these typedefs.

In the libgcj jni.h, we just wrap all the typedefs in an #if checking
to see whether we're in the VM.  Classpath should do the same.

I always point out about now that we have no excuse, other than
apparently my lack of time :-), not to share these files completely.

Tom