Re: Fwd: GCJ and CORBA

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Fwd: GCJ and CORBA
Date: 04 Jun 2005 13:05:42 -0600

>>>>> "Audrius" == Meskauskas Audrius <address@hidden> writes:

Audrius> That should really think is the GCJ development team. I hope,
Audrius> they plan to fix that bug in near future? If yes, we can just
Audrius> temporary remove CORBA and also some parts of Swing from the
Audrius> GCJ tree and wait.

Yeah, we need to fix this.  That is the best approach.  Whether it
will make it to the top of anyone's list in the very near future is
hard to say; there are some higher priority bugs at the moment.

Tom