Re: [cp-patches] Re: Help needed to persuade apaches about the Classpath

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: [cp-patches] Re: Help needed to persuade apaches about the Classpath license: Maven does not deal with CORBA, just uses OpenEJB.
Date: 11 Aug 2005 17:14:09 -0600

>>>>> "Audrius" == Meskauskas Audrius <address@hidden> writes:

Audrius> I will try to talk with OpenEJB, but from the downloaded source code I
Audrius> see that OpenEJB needs org.omg.PortableInterceptor, the last missing
Audrius> CORBA package. Completing the interceptor is the first thing I should
Audrius> do.

I've been watching the japi scores go up in awe, as a wave of green
sweeps through the org.omg section.  Good work.

I've been meaning to ask about the story behind the japi scores
though.  Do these reflect reality, as in, the CORBA implementation in
Classpath is nearing completion?  Or are there parts left un-done
behind the scenes?

Tom