Re: Mauve results

From: David Gilbert
Subject: Re: Mauve results
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 09:38:04 +0000

Mark Wielaard wrote:

Fixed by Roman.

Awesome! Go team!

Roman wants to look at a few more things that he thinks should really be
fixed. And I feel we are in a good shape to push out a release tonight.

Cheers,

Mark
Yes, nice work everyone! I tried running the JUnit TestRunner (v3.8.1) and it is looking pretty good, except that the JList containing the available tests (the one that is displayed when you click the "..." button) is unresponsive to mouse clicks - you can't select a test to run, and you can't scroll. Actually, I just noticed that you can double click a test and it is selected (without visual feedback), but you still can't scroll.

One other minor issue with the JUnit TestRunner, in the JTree showing the Test Hierarchy, if you scroll down (which works now, it was broken before) then open a branch in the tree, the scroll pane resets to the top of the tree. Odd, but not a showstopper by any means.

On the other hand, the gnu.classpath.examples.swing.Demo app is looking really good, and the JList there works nicely.

If anyone can find a quick fix for the JList selection, it would be nice to get that into the release because then we can point to the JUnit TestRunner as a real-world Swing app that "just works" (as opposed to its current state of "almost just works").
Regards,

Dave