Re: Comment to 0.19

From: theUser BL
Subject: Re: Comment to 0.19
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 14:11:53 +0000

> Additional to bugs, which Sun have, GNU Classpath have its own bugs. I have
> seen, that the AWT don't recognice, when the window was moved.
> For example the Listing2902 at
> http://www.mycore.de/library/go-to-java-2/html/k100181.html
> works only right at start. But if you move the window, the program don't
> recogniczed it.
> Only to mention it. Because without completly functional AWT, a completly
> functional Swing isn't possible.

Please file this as a bug report if you haven't already.

Thanks for your comments. If you feel we should fix the first bug (that
would be possible since we are talking about a not-specified area),
please also file a bug report.

I haven't done it. And I would be happy, if anybody other doing it.

Greatings
theuserbl