Re: FreeSWTTestApps page added to wiki

From: Meskauskas Audrius
Subject: Re: FreeSWTTestApps page added to wiki
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 17:23:58 +0100

Egon Willighagen wrote:

Not implemented [need JDK 1.5 or greater] (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: sun/awt/X11/XEmbeddedFrame)

The problem is, the application is using the proprietary Sun class from the protected sun.* namespace. The Sun's license does not permit to add classes from this package. Also, the class is probably totally undocumented and we have no right to look into the Sun sources doing "exactly the same". If this does not come from Eclipse, we need can rewrite the calling code.

Best wishes
Audrius