Re: FreeSWTTestApps page added to wiki

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: FreeSWTTestApps page added to wiki
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 13:27:33 +0100

On Tue, 2005-11-22 at 16:29 +0100, Roman Kennke wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 22.11.2005, 13:23 +0100 schrieb Egon Willighagen:
> > Anyway, I added a FreeSWTTestApps to the Classpath wiki using the same
> > setup
> > as the FreeSwingTestApps page.
>
> Very nice indeed!

To complete the Free GUI Toolkits set I also added a FreeAWTTestApps
page. Also linked from the frontpage now.
http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/FreeAWTTestApps
Currently it only lists MegaMek which is a bit big for a simple test
application. So additional simpler Free AWT Test Applications wanted!

It might be interesting if we also had pages for test applications that
use Generics or Graphics2D explicitly so people can concentrate on those
if they want.

BTW. If you add new applications please do add a little more info then
just a reference to some homepage. We want these pages to be good
starting points for developers wanting a little hacking challenge. So
please include specific download, build and run instructions whenever
possible. The FreeSwingTestApps page has a lot of references without any
indication what precisely should be tested or how at the moment.

Cheers,

Mark