J2ME - keep seperate or include it?

From: Rupert K.
Subject: J2ME - keep seperate or include it?
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 19:33:29 +0100 (CET)

Hi there

at the moment I’m thinking about if it is possible to add my J2ME part

to the existing classpath or if it would be better to keep it separate.

there are only a few classes needed from classpath (parts of java.lang, java.util).

so my current decision would be to keep it separate and afterwards when

i know exactly which parts are needed (and which not) it could be possible to add these

j2me-packages to classpath and write a script which extracts the needed parts when

compiling j2me.

Rupert

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB kostenlosem Speicher