classpathx-discuss

[Classpathx-discuss] Re: what about this speech stuff?

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: [Classpathx-discuss] Re: what about this speech stuff?
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 02:02:16 +0100

>>> Brendan Burns <address@hidden> 05-Jun-01 6:19:28 PM >>>

>I've never seen the Sun implementation (I'm not even
>sure one exists ;-), I need to repackaged the implementation,
>it's currently edu.umass... so I need to shift it to gnu....
>(is there a structure to packaging for the project?)

Yes. Please call it:

  gnu.speech

You can use subpackage within that.

>The Mac stuff is even older I'll really have to dust that
>out...

Not that bothered about the Mac stuff. Prefer things based on free
software. I can put up a link to piint to it or you can include it
when you're ready.

It's up to you.

>I'll set my self up with cvs and mailing list and
>let you know my id.

You can subscribe to the lists whoever you are. To get access to CVS
you must send me your savannah user name.

>I'll try to have it to you by this weekend.  Thanks,

No hurry. Thank you for contributing.

Nic