classpathx-discuss

Re: [Classpathx-discuss] [jaxp] Ant or Maven build ?

From: Maarten Coene
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-discuss] [jaxp] Ant or Maven build ?
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 10:05:46 +0200

Arnaud Vandyck wrote:

I was wondering if there are plans to include an Ant build.xml file or
a Maven project.xml file ??

If you can include the compilation of the C source and javah without
problem, it'd be cool.

There is a 'javah' task in Ant, I don't know about the compilation of C sources ...

But maybe it's enough for the Ant build to create a jar file containing the compiled java files ? Compiling the C sources and javah stuff can be done by the scripts as they are right now ?

regards,
Maarten