classpathx-discuss

activation-1.0.1 released (was Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Bug in JAF 1.1 (

From: Chris Burdess
Subject: activation-1.0.1 released (was Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Bug in JAF 1.1 (ObjectDataContentHandler))
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 19:05:34 +0100

Archit Shah wrote:
Chris Burdess wrote:
I think it would be better to drop 1.0 in favour of 1.1. The latter is completely backward compatible with the former.

I wish it were that easy. Unfortunately, JOnAS needs to use 1.0 version of the API in order to be 100% compatible with the J2EE specifications. I believe this issue was uncovered by the certification process they are using.

I have made a point release for the 1.0 branch which contains the change for MimeTypeParameterList, it's at

  http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/classpathx/activation-1.0.1.tar.gz

I hope this resolves the JOnAS problems.
--
犬 Chris Burdess
  "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety