Cons -t and linked directories...

From: Eric Brown
Subject: Cons -t and linked directories...
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 14:57:13 -0800

How exactly is cons -t supposed to work in the presence of linked
directories?

In particular, when I run cons -t in a subdirectory of the top-level
directory, cons -t *runs*, but doesn't find any targets to build.  When I
run cons -t in a subdirectory of the *build* directory, cons finds the
appropriate targets to build.

I'm running a fairly hacked version of cons 1.8: cons -v outputs
This is Cons 1.8-dev ($Id: cons.pl,v 1.27 2000/02/16 17:16:25 rv Exp $)

I use this version because I'm building Win32 programs with Cons, and the
Win32 extensions aren't really integrated with Cons 2.0.

Eric

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the Beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning.
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion." -- National Lampoon's
"Doon"