nasm support?

From: Timothee Besset
Subject: nasm support?
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:55:44 +0200

I am starting to convert some more projects to use cons after the great
experience I've had with it on GtkRadiant build system. I have a bunch of .nasm
files in this new project. I think that my first approach will be to hardcode
their compilation, but in the long run I would like to be able to just give the
file.nasm to any 'Program' or 'Library' method.

Does anyone have experience with .nasm files / integrated them with cons etc.?
Or has info on how I should go about it? (I can write some perl, but I'm not
that good at it .. kind of "hello world" stage right now)

TTimo