RE: Cons not working as advertized and other remarks and boddy ne w comm

From: akolarik
Subject: RE: Cons not working as advertized and other remarks and boddy ne w commers
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 08:52:49 -0500

> > You're pretty bossy for a newcomer. ;^)
>
> 1/ Yes I am 8-), and that has nothing to do with being a
> newcomer. To get
> better kick yourself ,and others, forward.

Well its a theory anyhow.  Kicking while asking for help seems counter-intuitive to me though.

Maybe in this case kicking yourself and others forward could involve reading the code then posting some improved doc.  Most old and newcomers would probably appreciate it at least as much as your personal philosophy.

 -- Tony K.