Re: [GNU/consensus] Eccentric Authentication again

From: FA - ML
Subject: Re: [GNU/consensus] Eccentric Authentication again
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 22:42:29 +0200

On Thu, Sep 05, 2013 at 04:50:32PM +0200, Guido Witmond wrote:
> I've written two new blog entries on eccentric authentication.

They are interesting articles and I bookmarked them to read them when I am
not commuting. I am quite interestedin cryptography and identity problems.

One initial question, while I "digest" both articles: in "The Holy Grail of
Cryptography" article, section "Authenticating relatives", you write:

> (There is a small chance that you might get tricked by a Man in the
> Middle-attack. You have to do a little more work than just described,
> but that’s easy.)

Can you explain/point me to a resource where those steps (to avoid the
mitm attack) are described?