Re: [GNU/consensus] agregation, notifications and exportings review for

From: flawer
Subject: Re: [GNU/consensus] agregation, notifications and exportings review for calendaring contents
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 16:56:11 +0200

https://ifttt.com/wtf

procmail

thanks, on review

If you encounter one with an interesting feature,

i'm with another mate these days, doing a semantic mediawiki for a regional where, apart of managing other things, we aggregate calendar events. we are aggregating calendars from facebook via adding the feeds first to a wordpress and then from wordpress to the semantic mw. for this case and for others we use this wordpress in the middle. we have achieved the mapping with osm/openlayers of the events too (semantic maps which can be easily exported too), and the display of days/months/year in a header row.

we are now looking at how to allow subscriptions to your mail from 'next events on your town in the x category'.
investigating phplist, but any ideas would be nice.

all this is maybe offtopic here, specially such links as the above one, but i'm a bit lost about services of this kind for wordpress-semantic mediawiki-drupal-lorea-phplist-etc notifs and follow ups or specific data standards we should be looking at implementing these applications for easing the job (i.e. georss at the semantic maps mw pluggin, etc).

me just trying drawing nice aggregaction ways. sorry for writing about fb or etc here, we have very much in mind trying not aggregating such things in the near future.

any more thoughts to list or to my mail welcome, we are hot on this one this week.

ps. let me ask btw for alternatives to hotsuite. post to many different free social networks from an app.

sorry again about the posible messing up here, it usually happens when pre-developing and lamming :)
i'll pass you the final how-to doc we will achieve.