[GNU/consensus] ifttt.org reviews

From: flawer
Subject: [GNU/consensus] ifttt.org reviews
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 14:53:13 +0200

hi girls & guys:

wishing any comments / reviews on this service or freer on production or projected alternatives if need of.

https://ifttt.com/wtf

What is IFTTT?

IFTTT is a service that lets you create powerful connections with one simple statement:

If this, then that. We call 'this' the Trigger, and 'that' the Action. Together, it is a Recipe.

Triggers

The this part of a Recipe is a Trigger. Some example Triggers are “I’m tagged in a photo on Facebook” or “I check in on Foursquare.”
Actions

The that part of a Recipe is an Action. Some example Actions are “send me a text message” or “create a status message on Facebook.”
Ingredients

Pieces of data from a Trigger are called Ingredients. For example, the Ingredients of an Email Trigger could be: subject, body, attachment, received date, and the sender’s address.
Recipes
Personal Recipes are a combination of a Trigger and an Action from your active Channels.