[GNU/consensus] #youbroketheinternt - invitation

From: Klaus Schleisiek
Subject: [GNU/consensus] #youbroketheinternt - invitation
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 23:29:40 +0200

At long last! The attached .txt and .pdf are the result of the Berlin meeting on
the weekend September 24/25 and intensive post-processing. Additional
supporters, who either would like to sign with a nym are welcome as well as
those, who would like to have the "unnamed" counter incremented.

The task ahead of us is huge, and the wind is strong, and the energy that
several people are putting into it is encouraging. And we'll have to try it
anyways.

Therefore: Join us at 30C3 between Xmas und Newyear in Hamburg.

:)

Klaus "Tom Twiddlebit" Schleisiek,
for the address@hidden organizing team,
use 0x4FC9BCE4.asc as public group key.
And let us know early on when you intend to come.

Wau-Holland-Stiftung                   W
Postfach 65 04 43              H O L L A N D
22364 Hamburg/Germany        S T I F T U N G
http://www.wauland.de