Re: [GNU/consensus] [SocialSwarm-D] Announce: Glance 1.0

From: Andreas Kuckartz
Subject: Re: [GNU/consensus] [SocialSwarm-D] Announce: Glance 1.0
Date: 1 Dec 2013 21:54:36 +0100

hellekin:
> *** Andreas, you're talking with humans, and these people have been
> working together for more than a year, meeting physically three or
> more times, and are all expected to be familiar with the various
> components of the various projects involved.

I already had suggested this: Please update the description on
socialswarm.net.

> The GNU consensus, as mentioned in the homepage, is not a software
>  project per se, but an initiative to coordinate free software
> development related to social networking.

Yes, and based on the fake announcement I had assumed that there also
might be a software project with the same name which I did not yet
know about. And as you state this does not exist. Spending time to
find that result unfortunately was not motivating to do more such homework.

> Are you going to be in Hamburg for 30c3?

Yes, at least I have paid for a ticket. But I have not yet decided
when I will be there.

Cheers,
Andreas