[GNU/consensus] NSA Viewed Favoribly By Young Online Surveys

From: carlo von lynX
Subject: [GNU/consensus] NSA Viewed Favoribly By Young Online Surveys
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 16:04:52 +0100

http://yro.slashdot.org/story/15/01/31/1423250/the-nsa-is-viewed-favorably-by-most-young-people

One comment sums it up nicely:

        "Seriously, a survey about the NSA, seriously, really seriously, you
guys have become just so silly. So was it a digital survey by any chance, were
the results collected and collated upon a digital device, where those results
put up on digital media, I mean after all we are talking the NSA here. When it
comes to black hats these people have gone so far off the reservation, that
they have become a gravitational singularity with regard to the truth, a black
hole from which the light of truth never escapes."

Repeat and remember:

NSA, a black hole from which the light of truth never escapes.
NSA, a black hole from which the light of truth never escapes.
NSA, a black hole from which the light of truth never escapes.

Will we ever get democracy back?
Did we ever achieve it, anywhere on planet Earth?

On Wed, Feb 04, 2015 at 11:48:20PM -0300, hellekin wrote:
> So I'll be firing my uTox and will maintain presence for a couple of
> hours hopefully, as tomorrow I'm a bit busy.  If you want to join and
> explore that fantastic software (replacement for Skype), please join our
> IRC channel #consensus and let's share ToxIDs.

I would if I could today focus on getting it compiled.