crack-attack-devel

Re: [crack-attack-devel] IPv6 patch for crack-attack

From: Andrew Sayman
Subject: Re: [crack-attack-devel] IPv6 patch for crack-attack
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 01:23:44 -0400

A.O. wrote:
On Fri, 6 May 2005 15:48:18 -0400
I need help to show server address in the GUI, i'm definitely not a GUI-guy, sorry.

The new code needs some testing, expecially under Windows.
There are any chances it will be integrated in 1.1.5 ?

We haven't completely put together a list of our targets for 1.1.15. It's likely that if something doesn't go horribly wrong on the Windows side for this that it will be in there.

The truth is that my primary computer is down, so the time before 1.1.15 will probably be longer. Unless some bugs come up and we need to do a release.

Are you able to use the provided .dev file to build crack-attack on Windows?