dazuko-devel

[Dazuko-devel] dazuko 2.1.0 and blocking access for long time.

From: Tushar
Subject: [Dazuko-devel] dazuko 2.1.0 and blocking access for long time.
Date: 22 Sep 2005 20:19:06 +0530

Hi all,
I have observed that with dazuko 2.1.0, if access to kernel is not
returned immediately with dazukoUnregister_TS function call, the process
is not blocked. I can replicate the same by modifying example_mt.c
by

2d51
< #include <time.h>
95,98c94
<                       printf("CLOSE\n ");
<                       printf("Before sleeping\n");
<                       sleep(10);
<                       printf("after sleep\n");
---
>                       printf("CLOSE ");

So, if I cp to a monitored dir, cp ends before the statement "after
sleep" is displayed. This happens only if dazuko 2.1.0 module is loaded,
with dazuko 2.0.6, it works as expected.
        Has any one experienced similar behavior? Is this is bug?

Thanks and
Regards,
Tushar
It's not a problem, it's an opportunity for improvement. Lets improve.
Visit us at Gitex - Dubai, Hall 5A, Stand A 5A-7 from 25th to 29th of Sep. 2005
at the World Trade Center.

For more details please contact – MicroWorld <address@hidden>
http://www.mwti.net.